2.0.0-pre sqlippool

Hugh Messenger hugh at alaweb.com
Thu Jun 28 06:24:30 CEST 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell <A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk> said:

> Remember to change any value substitutions to the new scheme
>
> %{%{foo}:-%{bar}}

You just answered my rather long winded question about the 'deprecated'
warnings, before I asked it.

I've fixed all occurrences, and all warnings have gone away.  I'll send Alan
/ Peter the fixed files when I've tested them a little more.  There's a
couple of other little gotchas I'm working on in the MySQL queries.

> :)

Indeed.

> Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
> Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer

   -- hugh, Everything And The Kitchen Sink Officer