Ascend-Data-Filter Issues

Jeff jeffa at jahelpdesk.com
Fri Jun 29 22:26:37 CEST 2007

I have  an issue

My software issues the Ascend-Data-Filter as such to the users file

 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp est",
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip a.a.a.a/32",
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip a.a.a.a/32",
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip a.a.a.a/32",
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip a.a.a.a/32",
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in drop tcp dstport = 25",
 Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward",

I have noticed to get the Ascend-Data-Filter to read th other filters to the next line it needs the += or its stops on the 1st one.

IE I have to do this with freeradius to read each line

 Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward tcp est",
 Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward dstip a.a.a.a/32",
 Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward dstip a.a.a.a/32",
 Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward dstip a.a.a.a/32",
 Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward dstip a.a.a.a/32",
 Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in drop tcp dstport = 25",
 Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward",

Which is out of context with other radius servers  I am dealing with

Is it possible to get freeradius to read each line and keep the syntax as the = instead of +=

If I could do as such as the format as my other servers would help me trmendously.

I actually though the standard was = instead of +=