Ascend-Data-Filter Issues

Jeff jeffa at jahelpdesk.com
Sat Jun 30 14:42:14 CEST 2007

Actually the best answer for me if I were alittle stronger in mysql to create the import query would be
a script that I could run to convert the users and import them into the radius database
when our billing software adds removes locks accounts, then dealing with the filters, etc.
That way billing program creates file, query imports to sql, radius operates through the sql end and not users file
I have seen the one in the source, users2mysql just not sure its actually the correct format to import usersfor what i need.  I was thinking del all imported items when a new users file is ready for import then repopulate with the import query the new.

Then auths, etc would be handled through the sql end where the control is alot easier and appears more effective
And I could be running things as freeradius is designed to run.
Thus my stuff adapts to the workiing model, instead of me trying to change a working model to mine.

      _____