How to remove accounting files in the Windows port of FreeRadius?

Foo JH jhfoo-ml at extracktor.com
Thu Mar 1 05:03:55 CET 2007

I've figured out the solution to my own problem...

For the benefit of all, if i understand correctly, when the Windows port
of FreeRadius runs, all the folders created are owned by the system
process, and since it is created in 0666 mode, nobody can delete the
files created within.

To remove the files, assume ownership of the folder, and set the
permissions so that the right user account can delete files within (try
'Full Control'). In XP the option to assume full ownership is hidden, so
you have to 'unhide' it first by exposing the security tab in the folder
dialog box. Google for the steps to take.

Hope this helps.