Problems with authentication usin Freeradius with mysql

Daniel Bojczuk daniel at cirp.usp.br
Thu Mar 1 15:51:57 CET 2007

>   Run the server in debugging mode, as suggested in the FAQ, README,
> INSTALL, and daily on this list.

Thank's for the tip. I'm new on this list too!

I run freeradius in debug mode. The error is bellow:

rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type System
auth: type "System"
  ERROR: Unknown value specified for Auth-Type.  Cannot perform requested
action.
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Login incorrect: [daniel] (from client testee port 0)

Someone can help me again?

Thank's

--
Daniel Bojczuk