Tempory Varibles

Ben Butler freeradius at dfa.me.uk
Fri Mar 2 11:21:49 CET 2007

Hi,

I am successfully using the hints file to manipulate the User-Name of a
subset of users by matching on their realm name.  The hints file allows be
to drop these User-Names back to a single common name and to authorize with.

What I want to be able to do now, is to store a copy of the original
User-Name value in a varible so that I can subsiquently use this in the
postauth SQL logging and record the original value rather than the value
altered by hints.

What would be the best way of doing this?  I just want to drop the value
into a tempory varible really.

Kind Regards

Ben