ldap passwords?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Tue Mar 6 17:45:42 CET 2007

Ivan,
   Sorry to bother you again.  Where should I
apply the Crypt-Password?  Should I apply it in
radiusd.conf or in the ldap.attrmap file?
   What line were you referring to?
   My ldap database stores the password in
userPassword field.  I assume that I should
keep  password_attribute = userPassword in the radiusd.conf file, correct?
Tim

tyler at beloit.edu