sqlcounter & reauthentication flag

Jan Lausch Jan.Lausch at gmx.de
Sat Mar 10 01:41:58 CET 2007

Hi,

I just heard about a so-called "reauthentication flag".
Has this something to do with the sqlcounter-module?

Could I use this flag to logout the clients automatically after their login expires instead of using the sqlcounter module (as I do not get a self-compiled fr running properly)?
How would I have to use it, is there some documentation somewhere?

If I use neither sqlcounter nor this flag, do I understand correct, that the clients would not be logged off automatically after their login expires? But they could not login again after expiration?

Thanks for this hint,
Jan