IP Address based proxy forward

freeradius frml at r2sic.com
Sat Mar 10 07:36:54 CET 2007

Hello,

I’ve added a test line in freeradius 1.1.1 "users" file :

TestUser Client-IP-Address == 192.168.1.128/28, Proxy-To-Realm := ServerA

proxy.conf contains the realm definition...

I’ve restarted the freeradius deamon for the server to take care of the
changes.

--> when I send a request from a NAC with the IP address 192.168.1.129, it does not work as described in the debug output :

modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns notfound for request 34

Does anymone has an idea why it does not work ?

Philippe