FR supported attributes

Internet-Wifi Operador internet-wifi at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:11:57 CET 2007

If you use Chillispot, put in your user
Max-All-Session and WISPr-Session-Terminate-Time they work very good
together

because if you use Expire attribute the freeradius know it but chillispot
no, so if the user try to connect after the Expire time the radius reject
this connection, but i the user is connected and the chillispot don't know
the expire attribute so the connection continue.

here is the suported attributes for the chillispot
http://www.chillispot.org/features.html#mozTocId149863