requiring a sample of a mysql radius database

Internet-Wifi Operador internet-wifi at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:20:54 CET 2007

Very well, I´m doing the same, but i can't find information about the way
freeradius process the attributes and operator, I have a litle idea but some
times the results don´t match with my idea.
I supose is a problem in my freeradius confiration or maybe in mySQL
configuration, so if you find this information please send to me. Thanks