[Chillispot] Correction of Reply Messages

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Sat Mar 10 18:33:09 CET 2007

It will (probably) work for someone with ChilliSpot, but the problem in
Freeradius will remain. I am pointing out the line in rlm_sqlcounter.c
code which is quite likely the reason for the "error". If someone
fixes this module this problem will be resolved for everybody in new
Freeradius versions. I hope that the idea is to fix the bug when you
find one.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 10/3/2007, "Internet-Wifi Operador" <internet-wifi at hotmail.com>