[Chillispot] Correction of Reply Messages

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Mon Mar 12 14:41:15 CET 2007

Oh, I see. So the script works as it should but the people complain that
the message doesn't sound  right when "never" is there. You could put
an if there to send the message without the parameter for "never" and
as it is for others, but if configurable message is in the pipeline it
probably isn't worth the bother.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP