authenticating multiple modules?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Mon Mar 12 18:42:19 CET 2007

Ivan, or others,
   Ok, I can't seem to find documentation on
this.  If I don't use the users file, I presume I
should create the groups in the radiusd.conf
file.  How does one create a group for Students
and Staff (syntax)?  Can I assign Auth-Type =
System for Staff and Auth-Type = LDAP for Staff
and have a request against both groups?  Note,
there is no way ahead of time to distinguish
between a user that is staff or student.  So I
need the solution to first check the system file and then check against ldap.
   Is there an example configuration somewhere I
can follow that authenticates against a system file and ldap?

Tim

tyler at beloit.edu