Help with freeradius 1.1.5

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 16:36:39 CET 2007

Hi,
> Thanks for your help Alan,
>
> However i don't undestand what i have to do to fix this bug. Where can i
> found the branch_1_1 and what should i do it?
> If i download the freeradius-1.1.5 source again and compile it, it should work ?

no. it wont work as 1.1.5 is 1.1.5 and the patch is in the 1.1.x branch (branch_1_1) which will hopefully emerge as e.g. 1.1.6

to source code that will work, you could follow the 'getting source code
via CVS guide' but ensure that you use  '-r branch_1_1' on the fetching line
(though I had a no free space error from the server when i tried using CVS
this morning)

alan