FR supported attributes

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Mar 14 14:24:55 CET 2007

Did you set the reply message in radiusd.conf?

#
	# The expiration module. This handles the Expiration attribute
	# It should be included in the *end* of the authorize section
	# in order to handle user Expiration. It should also be included
	# in the instantiate section in order to register the Expiration
	# compare function
	#
	expiration {
		#
		# The Reply-Message which will be sent back in case the
		# account has expired. Dynamic substitution is supported
		#
		reply-message = "Password Has Expired\r\n"
#		reply-message = "Your account has expired, %{User-Name}\r\n"
	}

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP