new query verification in sql.conf

Jean Carlos Oliveira Guandalini jeanguandalini at visaonet.com.br
Wed Mar 14 18:57:01 CET 2007

I did not explain correctly.
I have a table in database with mac-adress registered, when the user
connect, radius makes a verification in this table(on database)
comparing mac-address of the user with mac-address registered in the
database, if the mac-adress of user contain in the table(on database),
user not be able to connect.

Sorry for my english. I use translator! lol

Thanks

Jean