authenticating multiple modules?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Wed Mar 14 19:34:34 CET 2007

Alan, Ivan,
   Thanks!  Between both of your comments, I was able to put two and
two together and get both modules working.  I would never have
guessed that one needs to create the groups in the passwd module.  It
simply isn't intuitive to use the passwd  module for doing this.  One
would think that each module (unix and ldap in my case) could work in
tandem.  Any ways, it seem to be working with these two passwd modules:

passwd staff {
                 filename = /etc/raddb/unixusers
                 format = "*User-Name::::"
                 authtype = unix