restricting users access to clients?

Matt Ashfield mda at unb.ca
Wed Mar 14 19:36:44 CET 2007

Hi,

We're using FreeRadius to authenticating our wireless users (who's
credentials are stored in LDAP). But we'd also like to use it to
authenticate a select few users who need access to our networking gear. Our
networking gear is setup to do this, but I'm not sure how to set this up in
FreeRadius.

I would assume that you'd specify in the clients.conf section which users
are allowed access to that device, but in looking at the documentation for
clients.conf, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Any links/advice is appreciated. Thanks

Matt
mda at unb.ca