new query verification in sql.conf

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Mar 14 22:37:46 CET 2007

I did understand you well. We have the same thing, only with access phone
numbers (mainly spammers) as Calling-Station-ID's that we want to ban.
We also keep them in a table so they can be searched easily when someone
calls and asks "why can't I connect when I have time on my account?"
but in order to stop them connecting we append such entries to
huntgroups file. Works great and is far simpler than rewriting code.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 14/3/2007, "Jean Carlos Oliveira Guandalini"