FreeRadius+Dialup_admin+Mysql

Grant Arix arix2dx2 at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 15 09:22:43 CET 2007

HI,

  I just want to settup my freeradius to work with Mysql, i have already install everything and configure to, but when i tried to conected to the web-based graphic dialup_admin page i see the message: "Could not connect to SQL database". Now i dont know what wrong.. If somebody can help me fix this issue i will be good for me ?

  Grant