Problem with Exec-Program-Wait Parameter

Peter Urban jebogi2004 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 01:42:21 CET 2007

Hallo all,

i have a little problem and hope that somebody can give me a good hint.
i already googled and found nothing.

i want to pass the username and password to an external program.
i already tried the following code but i didnt work:

DEFAULT Auth-Type ?= External
    Exec-Program-Wait = "/etc/raddb/mytestprogram %u %w,
    Fall-Through = Yes

I found the %u placeholder in the doc/variable.txt document but i couldnt
found anything
about a placeholder for the password. The %w doesnt not work. (only in
xtradius-version)

Other Question: is %u the same as %{User-Name} ?

Thanks in advance

best regards

peter urban