Programming request

Cory Robson cory at cmi.net.au
Fri Mar 16 02:07:54 CET 2007

I require a php script to be written that I can run from cron.

The purpose of the script is to basically remove stale/locked accounting
records in the sql database.

Script will need to have variables defined at top of script for easy
changes. (I.E. mysql database,username,password and time variables)

SQL statement will need to filter on open sessions (acctstoptime = null) my
NAS's are set to send acct update packets every fifteen minutes.

Script will need to first look at records with acctsessiontime=0 and if
elapsed time from acctstarttime is greater than 30 mins then remove or close
the session.

If acctsessiontime > 0 then look at last session time and look at current
time and again if more than 45 minute variation close the session based on
last known session update (starttime+sessiontime = acctstoptime)

I'm open to tendors and can pay by paypal but looking at figures around $20
as this shouldn't be a hard task for a programmer.

Cory