Help needed with Realms (Freeradius) Urgent!

Bill Brunton bbrunton at icu.net
Sat Mar 17 06:06:11 CET 2007

Change the config setting in proxy.config from strip to nostrip for all
domains.... Then I suspect that you will have to have the domain on the
username in the users file or it will not match.

--
Bill
bbrunton at icu.net
http://www.brunton.net
http://www.video-records.com
http://www.icu.net
KA0SEP NNN0HQA/OK
ATP CFII BE200 BE300 BE300F BE1900 BE2000 BE2000S CE500

The Internet... The place to be!