Help needed with Realms (Freeradius) Urgent!

virulence virulence34 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:16:57 CET 2007

So sorry, there was a misunderstanding in what was allocated to me and I
would try what you said when I get back to office on Monday.

Btw, for the realms, the configuration is just by putting nostrip under the
realm as in the proxy.conf
but for the users file, would putting realm = company.com work for binding
realm @company.com to abc user for example. Or may I know what is the full
configuration. Sorry for the trouble as this is the first time I'm using
freeradius. Thanks