Help needed with Realms (Freeradius) Urgent!

virulence virulence34 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:37:38 CET 2007

Dropping request (1025 is too many): from clie
nt abc :1818 - ID: 97
Info: WARNING: Please check the radiusd.conf file. ?T
he value for 'max_requests' is probably set too low.

apparently this is what i get after setting the attrbutes to a higher level.
May I know what constitutes to the attribute level and how can i go about
this. I dun think it is a problem from the max-requests.