freeradius, ldap error - HELP ME!

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Wed Mar 21 14:21:48 CET 2007

Is your pppoe-server a linux server ?
Is your pppoe client or pppoe server configured to use ms-chap
authentication ?

If your pppoe server is a linux box, have you checked that the radiusclient
library contains the microsoft dictionnary as I described in my previous
email ?

Regards,
Thibault Le Meur