Proxying/Rewriting Accounting Packets

Jason Hodges jpmantx at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 16:09:52 CET 2007

Thank you for the response.

I did cover that base as well.  I should have pasted
the script into the original email.  Here is the
script that I tested with (where xxx are numbers):

#!/bin/sh
if [ "$1" = "" ]; then
#Example 00000xxxxxxxxxx
   echo "00000xxxxxxxxxx"
   else
   echo "11111xxxxxxxxxx"
fi

Even if no variable was passed to the script, it
outputs something.  I also used other system commands
(exec:/bin/echo testing ... exec:/bin/cat <some file>)
just in case.  It seems as long as I was using exec, I
got that same error.  If I just substituted with a
static value, it worked fine.

Your time is appreciated.  Thanks again for the
response.

Regards,
Jason