New Server Build

Scott Hughes scott at renshawauto.com
Wed Mar 21 16:44:02 CET 2007

Hello All,

I am attempting to build a new and different FR server than I currently use.

The new one is running the latest FR release and MySql.  I am also running the dialup admin software.

Before I attach a bunch of logs and eat up bandwidth, I want to make sure that I am testing correctly.

When I run the radtest utility that comes with FR, I get an access-reject, even though the user is in the radius database.  Running FR with the -X parameter, it does appear to be check the database.

Am I testing correctly for this type of FR & MySQL setup?

Thanks in advance,

Scott