EAP-TTLS outer identity & accounting

Sam Schultz segfault90 at hushmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:15:55 CET 2007

I can also vouch for freeradius 1.0.5 after building & retro-fitting
my configuration to it. I'll probably just downgrade to an earlier
1.1.x build, since I haven't seen any major security
vulnerabilities/
fixes since the early 1.0.x builds.

--
Click for free info on adult education and start making $150k/ year
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1S62Vv8OSHDKTNmFu0PsjugCd8/