Res: Res: EAP-TTLS + Post-auth clear password

Erico Augusto ericosign at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 22 18:31:10 CET 2007

Hi,
as suggested, I'm working with exec module.
radiusd.conf:
        exec {
                post-auth:User-Password = `%{exec:/usr/local/etc/raddb/jradius.forward}`
                wait = yes
                input_pairs = request
the content of /usr/local/etc/raddb/jradius.forward script is just:
#!/bin/bash
echo 123456

so, the user's password that I'm using is 123456(inserted at secureW2 Windows XP popup), but I'm yet receiving ciphered User-Password at destination custom app...

I have changing the content of jradius.forward script to
#!/bin/bash

echo 123456789

just to see if the password sended is the one returned by jradius.forward script, but all entries at radiusd -X shows:
Processing the post-auth section of radiusd.conf
rlm_jradius: packing attribute User-Password (type: 2; len: 6)

Conclusion: the User-Password attribute is not been changed by the external script, once the length should be 9 ...

some idea about what is wrong?

one more point: I'm setting user's password at etc/raddb/users file (it mey be a problem, i mean ... does it fixing the password?).

thanks a lot,

Erico.