EAP-TLS authentication

deepak kumar deepak2k06 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:44:09 CEST 2007

Thanks.
I have used EAP-Type variable and stored its value in radacct table.
but in all the cases(UAM,EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS) the value for EAP-Type was null.
i was expecting it to return TLS or TTLS in case of these methods.
is it because of chilli.conf(which is notconfigured for WPA).
or I missed something.

thanks
deepak