Very Newbie question

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Mon Mar 26 22:23:49 CEST 2007

Best (read: simplest) thing to do is NOT to let second group use any
username and password. Have them all use the same one (for instance
username: local; password: local). Then just add Calling-Station-Id as a
check item for that user.  If you need to limit the number of such users
on-line you can set Simultaneous-Use to 10 or 100 or whatever number,
and only so many will be able to connect at the same time.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP