EAP-TLS authentication

deepak kumar deepak2k06 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:21:06 CEST 2007

Thanks
I have implemented EAP-TTLS , stored EAP-Type value in radpostauth table and
able to connect to internet without UAM.
Once a user is authenticated through EAP-TTLS , his details are put in
radpostauth table and he is allowed to acess internet without UAM,but his
accounting information is not stored in radacct table.
how to store accounting information in radacct, in case of EAP-TTLS.

deepak