logging trouble

Brad's Junk Mail stuff at d155.org
Thu Mar 29 14:55:30 CEST 2007

Module: Instantiated preprocess (preprocess)
Module: Loaded detail
  detail: detailfile =
"/usr/local/var/log/radius/radacct/%{Client-IP-Address}/auth-detail-%Y%m%d"
  detail: detailperm = 384
  detail: dirperm = 493
  detail: locking = no
Module: Instantiated detail (auth_log)
Module: Loaded realm
  realm: format = "suffix"
  realm: delimiter = "@"
  realm: ignore_default = no
  realm: ignore_null = no
Module: Instantiated realm (suffix)
Module: Loaded files
  files: usersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/users"
  files: acctusersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/acct_users"
  files: preproxy_usersfile =
"/usr/local/etc/raddb/preproxy_users"
  files: compat = "no"
Module: Instantiated files (files)
Module: Loaded Acct-Unique-Session-Id
  acct_unique: key = "User-Name, Acct-Session-Id,
NAS-IP-Address, Client-IP-Address, NAS-Port"
Module: Instantiated acct_unique (acct_unique)
  detail: detailfile =
"/usr/local/var/log/radius/radacct/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m%d"
  detail: detailperm = 384
  detail: dirperm = 493
  detail: locking = no
Module: Instantiated detail (detail)
Module: Loaded radutmp
  radutmp: filename = "/usr/local/var/log/radius/radutmp"
  radutmp: username = "%{User-Name}"
  radutmp: case_sensitive = yes
  radutmp: check_with_nas = yes
  radutmp: perm = 384
  radutmp: callerid = yes
Module: Instantiated radutmp (radutmp)
  detail: detailfile =
"/usr/local/var/log/radius/radacct/%{Client-IP-Address}/reply-detail-%Y%m%d"
  detail: detailperm = 384
  detail: dirperm = 493
  detail: locking = no
Module: Instantiated detail (reply_log)
Listening on authentication *:1812
Listening on accounting *:1813
Ready to process requests.

Here are the lines I thought were relevant from the
radius.conf file:

          detail auth_log {
                  detailfile =
${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/auth-detail-%Y%m%d

#                 This MUST be 0600, otherwise anyone can
read
#                 the users passwords!
                  detailperm = 0600
          }

         #
         #  This module logs authentication reply packets
sent
         #  to a NAS.  Both Access-Accept and
Access-Reject packets
         #  are logged.
         #
         #  You will also need to un-comment the
'reply_log' line
         #  in the 'post-auth' section, below.
         #
          detail reply_log {
                  detailfile =
${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/reply-detail-%Y%m%d

                 #
                 #  This MUST be 0600, otherwise anyone
can read
                 #  the users passwords!
                  detailperm = 0600
          }

         #
         #  If you want to have a log of authentication
requests,
         #  un-comment the following line, and the 'detail
auth_log'
         #  section, above.
         auth_log

         #
         #  If you want to have a log of authentication