DEFAULT and users file

Erico Augusto ericosign at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 29 21:18:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm using EAP-TTLS to supplicant authentication.

to authenticate the users at freeradius, I'm using users file to match user's password:
user       User-Password == "test"
              Reply-Message = "success"
Is there a way, using DEFAULT, for example, to return success to all users without the necessity to match the User-Password(bypass freeradius authentication). What I'm trying to do is authenticate users just at post-auth. I'm using some examples from doc directory, but without success...
Thanks, Erico.