problem with Dell connection manager?

Matt Ashfield mda at unb.ca
Wed May 2 13:25:01 CEST 2007

Thanks, I'll give that a try. When I said they were the same username, what
I meant is that they both used "mda" as the username, except one was
preceeded by \\ and they both were authenticated successfully as mda, just
the vlan wasen't returned with one of them. Anyways, thanks for your help!
(again!)

Matt
mda at unb.ca