multiple users with different service flows

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed May 2 15:20:59 CEST 2007

Cristian Novac wrote:
> For now I have successfully run tests only if I've written these
> attributes into a DEFAULT reply of the "users" file. But this
> "technique" make all users having the same service flows. If I try to
> add the two attributes to a specific user's reply list of items(in users
> file) it doesn't work.(the attributes are not sent in Radius
> ACCESS-ACCEPT message).

  Run the server in debugging mode to see what it's doing.

  Post samples from your "users" file here.  Odds are the server is
matching a "DEFAULT" early in the file, and you listed a user later in
the file.  If the DEFAULT doesn't have "Fall-Through", later entries
won't be matched.

  See "man users" for details.