multiple users with different service flows

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu May 3 11:59:01 CEST 2007

Cristian Novac wrote:
> Hello,
> I've provided you my users file attached in this mail;

  Please run the server in debugging mode, as suggested in the FAQ,
README, INSTALL, etc.  It will tell you which "users" file entries are
being matched.

  Do NOT use "Auth-Type := Local".  I have no idea why people still do
this.  Where you have:

user Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "foo"

  Change it to:

user Cleartext-Password := "foo".

  make that change before doing anything else.

  Then, run the server in debugging mode, and send the output here.