IP billing with freeradius

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 7 14:25:34 CEST 2007

Dear Sir

                  I am working in data center so i need ip base billing means which ip address useing how much bandwidth means i give 10 GB data transfer to my one customer and 10GB data transfer reached then i got mesge or i can block the port of server what ever this is example so it is possible can i accouting of data transfer through my core switch ??

Reghards

Satish Patel

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

System administrator ( Data Center )