1.1.6 with rlm_sqlippool: ip=[] len=0

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:44:54 CEST 2007

Hello Mr. DeKok,

On my earlier posts (months ago, with 1.1.4), it has been told that the
latest CVS would solve the problem. I thought that 1.1.6 would include the
fix from the CVS head.

1.1.6 Changelog:
*Fixed bug in PostgreSQL module that caused server crash.

I thought that this would correct the behaviour as well, because the server
did crash sometimes (I've sent some valgrind outputs to you in previous
posts).

Using the latest CVS will fix the problem?

Thank you very much.