One day user account

Marc Miranda (GOWEX) mmiranda at iber-x.com
Fri May 11 12:56:05 CEST 2007

Take a look at rlm_counter/rlm_sqlcounter (I don't know if it's exactly what
you are looking for) or if you don't want to complicate, just work with a
database logic and change the radius auth queries depending on certain
timestamps and NOW(), for example, in the case of MySQL, in sql.conf.

I'm not a guru, but it can be useful for starting looking for some of the
options.

  _____