1.1.6 with rlm_sqlippool: ip=[] len=0

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Sat May 12 02:17:17 CEST 2007

Ok,

But a lot of times, on the process of server restart (every hour on
cron.hourly), freeradius hangs and "Error: There appears to be another
RADIUS server running on the authentication port 1812" messages
appears.

I have to manually "kill -9 radiusd" and start it again. Version 1.1.6
hangs more in this matter than 1.1.4 do.

Also, I've tried to update to the latest CVS
(freeradius-server-snapshot-20070511.tar.bz2) just to check out
(because Mr. Nixon have told earlier that the postgresql driver was
fixed in CVS), but "Floating point Exception" occurred.

That's it. Thanks.