1.1.6 with rlm_sqlippool: ip=[] len=0

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat May 12 07:24:25 CEST 2007

Guilherme Franco wrote:
> I have to manually "kill -9 radiusd" and start it again. Version 1.1.6
> hangs more in this matter than 1.1.4 do.

  Then something else is going seriously wrong.  Are you sure the
postgres libraries on your system are OK?

> Also, I've tried to update to the latest CVS
> (freeradius-server-snapshot-20070511.tar.bz2) just to check out
> (because Mr. Nixon have told earlier that the postgresql driver was
> fixed in CVS), but "Floating point Exception" occurred.

  There is floating point code in the server?  Not that I'm aware of.

  And if you see an error, is it so hard to give us *more* information
than "something went wrong"?  It's impossible to fix a problem that only
you see if you say little more than "it doesn't work".