FreeRadius 2.0 Radrelay to multiple servers?

Brian Walters brian at lonestarsupport.com
Tue May 15 18:00:11 CEST 2007

Currently I have 3 FR 1.1.3 servers that proxy for a couple of ISP
customers. Right now I have radrelay processes point from 1->3, 2->3 and
3->1, 3->2. This allows me to have reasonably matched accounting data on
all 3 servers for all my ISP customers while allowing me to load balance
my NAS gear across my servers.

In the new 2.0 release it appears that we are using the proxy.conf to
tell radiusd -n radrelay where to send  those packets. Wouldn't I need
to set up a separate proxy.conf with a DEFAULT entry in order to send
ALL realm acct packets to my two other servers as described above
otherwise it would seem the packets would try to forward to the ISP
customer again instead of my own servers?

How do I get it to send the data to both servers in a server_pool like I
did with the old radrelay:  3->1 & 3->2.

--
Brian