radrelay.conf - can't parse properly

Milan Holub holub at thenet.ch
Wed May 16 14:57:26 CEST 2007

Hi Alan,

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 12:25:13PM +0200, Alan Dekok wrote:
>   You probably want to use radrelay ONLY in debugging mode.  It sort of
> works there when I test it.  I wouldn't recommend using it in normal
> "daemon" mode, or with multiple threads.

==> I just tested with the changed config and it does not work for me
neither(causing segmentation fault) --> reason to use old good radrelay
for the moment:)

Initializing the thread pool...
Listening on detail file /var/log/freeradius/radacct/radrelay/detail
Ready to process requests.
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.

[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 25154)]
0x08053826 in detail_recv (listener=0x8150fa8, pfun=0xbfffe9dc, prequest=0xbfffe9e0) at listen.c:1134
1134            (*prequest)->simul_max = free_slot;
(gdb) print (*prequest)->simul_max
$1 = 775053123

Milan Holub
holub (at) thenet (dot) ch