EAP-TTLS Accounting Bug

Sam Schultz djinn90 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 05:12:04 CEST 2007

I didn't see anything about it in the list of changes, but I was wondering
if this issue has been fixed in any recent releases ( > 1.1.5)

Quick summary of the problem is that the := operator wouldn't replace
the current anonymous outer identity for the User-Name attribute, but
rather would just add another User-Name attribute. All output then of
course used the anonymous identity, which isn't helpful in the least
for radius accounting, or user tracking.