Very critical: Memory leak in freeradius-1.1.6

nikitha george nikitha.george at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:27:16 CEST 2007

So why is it happening in my case then? I can see all the requests gets
cleaned up ( log message was put) but still so much memory is consumed by
radiusd.

You want me post the huge log file..? I badly need this fix now..
Configuration wise i am using the default configuration except users and
clients entry added newly.

Hoping to get some positive reply.

Thanks,
Nikitha