Virtual modules not working with xlat

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Fri May 18 19:31:09 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>> In that case it would be really useful to be able to use conditionals in
>> instantiate...
>
>   As always, patches are welcome.

And there will be ! Though that is dependent on me getting time to learn
c *properly*. Unfortunately most of my time at the moment is developing
scripts to automate the role out of 802.1x to several thousand
devices... and testing and benchmarking...

Still confused as to why the G5s score so low..

>   i.e. there are higher priority items before 2.0.0 comes out.  Maybe
> for 2.0.1.

Ok, we'll probably end up doing ip address fail-over with wackamole for
the time being.
And use the redundant virtual modules for LDAP... *sigh*

What Wiki are you using ?
Least I can contribute some documentation...