NAS ignoring Access-Accept

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang at rosenauer.org
Mon May 21 23:40:05 CEST 2007

tnt at kalik.co.yu wrote:
> You are not sending any reply attributes to the NAS. Your client probably
> needs things like Framed-IP-Address etc. from it. Or do you have DHCP on
> the NAS? But I would expect Framed-IP-Address to be in the request then.

Hmm, I don't think that the old server was sending reply attributes
back. I'm pretty sure actually.
The Cisco is configured to hand out ip addresses and they only show up
later in the update accounting package.
There are only a few users who get fixed ip addresses who have a set
reply attribute of Framed-IP-Address.

PS: Will do logging tomorrow if the dialin service is not too busy.

Thanks,
 Wolfgang